January 03, 2015 • 1 minute read
I always make resolutions for the new year, realistic ones.
This year is no different, I’ve been thinking a lot about what I want to achieve over the coming year and I’ve narrowed it down to the following:
- Make a meaningful contribution to the web—use design to help people. More services like Watsi, please. Maybe something similar for funding education in developing parts of the world? Who knows.
- Contribute more to Open Source, learn more as a result.
- Read more — not only about design, but about the current situation of the world in general.
- See more of the world. First up, Berlin on the 19th.
- Look after myself, physically and mentally.
- See my friends more.
I’d love to hear what you want your 2015 to be like!