April; Innovators, past and present
April 30, 2017
Hello everyone! Bringing you a shorter post this month as I work on redesigning this monthly newsletter for your inbox. I will continue to share this content on my website, but I want to make the monthly emails a bit nicer and more useful. Something to look forward to next month, eh?
- Why are so many product design teams releasing design systems these days?
Following on from “Painting with Code”, David Cole and others discuss design systems on Quora and why so many product teams are working on them.
- How the Internet is Saving Culture, Not Killing It
More than 20 years after it first caught mainstream attention and began to destroy everything about how we finance culture, the digital economy is finally beginning to coalesce around a sustainable way of supporting content.
- The Dark Secret at the Heart of AI
- The Innovators: How a Group of Inventors, Hackers, Geniuses and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution — Walter Isaacson explores the history of computing. From Ada Lovelace to Steve Jobs, a great insight into the dawn of the computer.
- I finally listened to S-Town and I can highly recommend! If you liked Serial, this podcast is for you.
If you'd like to stay up-to-date with my blog, or subscribe to my monthly newsletter please sign up to my mailing list.